Seasonal staff required at RV company across Canada
Work in Canada with a well known RV company! There are a number of exciting season opportunities available including roles such as Guest Representatives, Sales Consultants and RV Technicians.
About the position:
- Company: CanaDream
- Function: Various Seasonal Roles
- Location: Canada
- Hours: Full-time
- Period: Various options
- Accommodation: Yes, shared ensuite cabin
- Camper: Discount on any RV travel
- Salary: Competitive
Explore Canada whilst working for a well known RV company!
From humble beginnings in the mid ‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into one of the largest RV rental and sales business in Canada. It’s been a long road… but there’s no shortage of those in Canada and we’ve enjoyed the ride!
At CanaDream, we believe that Canada is our product and a road trip in our RV is the most perfect way to experience our beautiful Provinces and Territories. We are a Cast of experienced, passionate and dedicated people and our market leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced Cast across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment and a fleet of over 1300 modern RV’s with an additional 500 previously experienced units available for sale.
In Canada we have RV Guest and Sales locations that can be found in the major cities: Calgary and Edmonton (Alberta), Vancouver (British Columbia), Whitehorse (Yukon), Toronto (Ontario), Montreal (Quebec) and Halifax (Nova Scotia).
What we are looking for:
- Seasonal Station Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day leadership and execution of tasks, effectively managing resources, making sound business decisions, determining staff requirements and scheduling staff appropriately, enforcing training and motivating and retaining staff.
- Seasonal Guest Service Representatives are responsible for welcoming Guests, completing unit pickups and drop off procedures and resolving Guest complaints.
- Seasonal Interior Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and washing our vehicles which iinclude cleaning of kitchens, bathrooms and living areas as well as doing the laundry, washing the dishes and loading and unloading the washing machine.
- Seasonal Exterior Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and washing our vehicles (RVs) which include cleaning the exterior of our RVs (windows and the different compartments).
- Seasonal Guest Service Ambassadors will be the initial and final face contact with our Guests and will safely transport them from the Airports and/or Airport area hotels to CanaDream and back. They will attend to all Guests’ pick-ups and drop offs, ensure that CanaDream vehicles are in good working condition and provide superior Guest and Customer service.
- Seasonal General Shop Helpers are responsible for assisting in Pre-Delivery Inspections on RVs which includes minor repairs from carpentry, oil and tire changes, plumbing, electrical work to general shop clean up.
- Permanent RV Technician are responsible for performing Pre-Delivery Inspections on RVs which includes service repairs from carpentry, oil and tire changes, plumbing, electrical work.
- Permanent Sales Consultant are responsible for performing guiding and selling RVs to affluent customers.
Click “Apply Now” to be taken to a full list of their role and start your Canadian adventure today!