Seasonal Housekeeping Assistant needed for popular hotel on the Isles of Scilly
Want to spend your summer on the beautiful Isles of Scilly? Come work as a Housekeeping Assistant for the summer and enjoy a season of sun, beaches and beautiful views.
About the position:
- Company: Tregarthen's Hotel
- Function: Housekeeping Assistant
- Location: Isles of Scilly, United Kingdom
- Period: May 2021 to mid-October
- Hours: Full-time including evenings and weekends
- Accommodation: Yes, shared accommodation included
- Salary: Competitive rates of pay
Tregarthen’s Hotel on the Isles of Scilly are looking for a new team member to join their Housekeeping team for the 2021 season.
The hotel boasts stunning views of the islands of Tresco, Bryher, Samson and St Martin’s, as well as a variety of high quality accommodation and an outstanding restaurant. Alongside a competitive salary and a unique working environment, this role is live in, with accommodation provided on the beautiful island of St Mary’s. You will receive a share in the gratuities, provided you complete the full season.
You need to be available to work from May 2021 until the end of the season which is mid-October. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK after the 1st January 2021.
Key requirements for this role are:
- A passion for maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
- Well organised and detail orientated.
- Polite and courteous with guests.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry and in a domestic or commercial cleaning environment.