It’s time to step up… take on the ultimate resort role which is as rewarding as it is challenging. The Resort Manager role is a highly varied role and would suit someone with previous ski season experience, who is capable of leading a team to success and is looking for an experience to truly develop a legitimate career pathway for the future, whilst living and working in one of the top snow-sure ski resorts in the Alps (and skiing almost every day of the week!)
IMPORTANT: We can only accept applications from applicants with an EU passport. The resort Manager position runs from November until the end of April so you should be available to work throughout this period.
- Set up resort operations prior to the ski season and effectively close down at the end of the season, handing them back to the Overseas Office.
- Control the resort accounts and expenditures, including establishing an excellent working relationship with suppliers.
- Train, motivate and manage the performance of the entire resort team to ensure maximum performance including managing staff rotas, timesheets and working hours.
- An excellent communicator
- A natural motivator
- Highly organised
- A great team player
- Previous ski season and staff management experience
- Public speaking skills
- Excellent customer service attributes
- Initiative to solve problems
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
- A full, clean driving license (required in some resorts)
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Contribution to travel between home and France
- Optional accommodation for the duration of employment
- 2 days off each week
- Holiday pay
- Daily food
- Access to a season lift pass and ski/board equipment hire
- Performance-related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Paid pre-season training
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Visa cost reimbursement (if applicable)
- Support with the visa application (if applicable)
- Insurance or carte neige
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!