French-speaking Sales Executive required for software company in Copenhagen
You are French-speaking? Interested in the field of sales and have a working experience of one to three years within B2B sales? You are looking for a new adventure and are hoping to get that with a job abroad? Then become a Sales Executive in wonderful Copenhagen! If you are happy to join an international and ambitious team and are willing to show a lot of effort in reaching your goals, then this might be the right position for you! Don’t hesitate, make your dream of living abroad come true and apply now!
About the position:
- Company: Working Adventures
- Function: Sales Executive
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Language: French & English
- Period: Minimum 12 months
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Gross monthly salary: €3700 gross per month + uncapped bonus structure
- Relocation Bonus: €2600 with your first salary to help you relocate to Copenhagen
- Organisational support: Help with administration, taxes, health insurance and banking
About the position:
As a Sales Executive you are part of an international team in a “fast-growing” company. You are responsible for selling software to companies in multiple sectors. That’s why you analyze and understand the needs of the customer and you also offer valuable solutions. Your task is to negotiate with the customer, which is why you need to be persistent, ambitious and driven to achieve sales goals.
Having good communication skills is highly important since you will be conducting a large number of daily telephone conversations with important stakeholders. You are responsible for fully managing the sales cycle. This means: generating leads, demonstrating the product, negotiating prices and successfully completing calls.
Discover and promote your own leads with the help of online and offline sources.
About the company:
The company is one of the largest platforms for worldwide online reviews. On the website of this platform, customers write their experience with companies with which they have done business. The idea is to help consumers make an assessment when choosing a product or service.
In total, more than 17 million reviews have been posted in 15 languages and these relate to more than 120,000 companies in 65 countries. In other words: a review is posted on the website every five seconds. This online platform has branches in Lithuania, Melbourne, Berlin, New York, London and Copenhagen.
Information about Copenhagen:
Copenhagen is becoming more and more vibrant, hipper and moving to this city is becoming increasingly popular. The city is now in the top 10 best cities to live in. Especially if you want to lead an environmentally friendly life, then Copenhagen is the city where you feel at home! Riding the bicycle is the most common way for getting from one place to another. Medical assistance is very well organized as well and it is easy to enjoy your free time and create a social life. For example, do you like to be active in your free time? Then there are plenty of options for outdoor activities. Just think of running, cycling and water sports such as (kite) surfing. Moreover, Copenhagen is full of cozy cafés and restaurants. In short … it is a city that has a lot to offer!
What we offer:
- a gross monthly salary of € 3,700 + uncapped bonus structure
- €2600 with your first salary to help you relocate to Copenhagen
- an additional company bonus of 5% based on your annual salary
- an educational ongoing training
- growth opportunities within the organization
- a social working environment in an international culture
- a fantastic location to work in hip Copenhagen.
What we ask from you:
- you are fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- you have 1 to 3 years of experience with B2B sales
- you have excellent communication skills
- you are ambitious and achieving results is your first priority
- knowledge of E-Commerce, Online Marketing and Social Media is a plus
- you can work independently
- you have the desire to make a career in a company focused on software
- you have experience with Salesforce (CRM)