**Please note we are only able to accept applications from candidates holding a valid EU passport and/or candidate who already have the right to live and work in France**
Stunning scenery, world-class skiing, some of the world’s most luxurious ski chalets, and you… have you got what it takes to help us deliver amazing luxury ski holidays on a winter season you’ll never forget?
You’ll need to be an all-rounder with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and previous experience in a luxury hospitality environment. You will be the face of our brand so must be well-presented at all times, whilst working alongside an experienced Chalet Manager and chalet team to deliver an exceptional holiday experience.
The role will involve basic cooking to prepare cooked breakfasts for guests, so you must feel confident in the kitchen. You will also play a vital role in presenting the chalet to an immaculate standard, so you’ll need a good eye for detail and mustn’t be afraid of hands-on housekeeping work. The role will also involve driving guests to and from the slopes, so you must be confident behind the wheel in order to provide a great service, whether serving cocktails at the chalet or driving guests on snowy roads throughout the resort. Our training programme will guide you in all of these areas and there will be ample time to build your confidence throughout the season with ongoing development sessions.
You will meet some amazing people, both your guests and of course your colleagues. It’ll be hard work but hugely rewarding. Whilst we have extremely high expectations of our team, we also strive to create a positive environment for our staff. We structure our roles into realistic shifts so you can be sure you will enjoy a positive work-life balance with plenty of time to explore everything the resort has to offer. Why not join us for a winter season in the spectacular surroundings of the French Alps?
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for clients to put them at ease, whilst always working with a professional and discreet attitude
- Assist the Chalet Manager through breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner services
- Preparation of a basic cooked breakfast (dependent on chalet)
- Deliver room cleaning and maintain an exceptional level of property presentation
- Support the daily slope runs for guests
Skills & Experience
- EU passport and/or the right to live and work in France
- Full EU driving license and confidence driving a minibus in winter conditions (training provided)
- Some hospitality experience is extremely desirable, alongside a passion for our industry and the delivery of fantastic food and beverage service
- Cocktail and wine knowledge is desirable but not essential (training provided)
- Excellent eye for detail in all aspects of chalet presentation and housekeeping
- Flexibility – able to cope well with varied and changing tasks and environments
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills – fluency in English is essential
- French contract
- Excellent pre-arranged seasonal accommodation (shared room allocation)
- Lift pass (purchase provision)
- Winter equipment hire (e.g skis and boots)
- Meals whilst on duty
- Comprehensive training programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
Are you the Chalet Host we are looking for? Apply now!