Chalet Manager or Chalet Host / Driver needed in the French Alps!
Join Clarian Chalets and give your guests the experience of a lifetime at a beautiful boutique luxury chalet in the French Alps.
About the position:
- Company: Clarian Chalets
- Function: Chalet Manager or Chalet Host / Driver
- Location: France
- Language: English
- Period: December to April
- Salary: Competitive
- Training: Pre-season training included
- Benefits: Season Ski Pass & Insurance
- Accommodation: Included
- Meals: Included while on duty
Clarian Chalets is looking for a female Chalet Manager or Host / Driver (must be female given accommodation provision) to create and maintain a wonderful holiday atmosphere for 10-14 guests weekly at our boutique luxury chalet in the French Alps.
You will work with a team of staff to ensure our chalet guests are looked after to a high standard. We have a very good reputation amongst clients for the quality of our service, facilities and the approachability of our staff, all of which are essential to maintain. If taking on the chalet manager role the person will be expected to manage the guest experience, coordinate staff as necessary and maintain regular contact with business management. For either role, there will be specific responsibility to provide an ‘on-call’ resort chauffeur service four days a week. The role also demands the flexibility to fill in all roles if necessary and adapt to circumstances.
Two full days off will be provided each week. In addition, there are limited morning shifts and a number of evenings off. Accommodation with a private bedroom is provided, shared with another female member of staff. Ski pass with insurance and ski/board equipment are provided.
We expect the winter season to be a fun experience. There will be plenty of opportunities to enjoy the mountain environment and the many winter sports on offer. The resort has a friendly atmosphere and there are plenty of seasonaires to join in with.
If you are excited by the prospect of working in or managing a boutique chalet please visit our website and apply online.
More information https://clariancha
- Competitive salary based on previous experience
- Private accommodation (shared)
- Ski pass and insurance
- Ski equipment
- Transport to and from the resort / Geneva airport
- Pre-season training
- Meals while on duty
- Fluent English
- French an advantage
- Clean driving license
- Over 21 years (required to drive the minibus)
- Ski season work experience preferred but not essential
- Well presented, outgoing, enthusiastic & motivated to deliver a great holiday experience for guests.
- UK & EU passport holders accepted (a right to work in France is an advantage)