Your adventure starts here!
Imagine a resort with adrenaline-filled land and water-based activities. With super-sized tents towering among the trees for family get-togethers. Burgers sizzling on an outdoor Summer BBQ. The smell of marshmallows roasting on a fire pit.
Imagine a place where wakeboarding newbies and kneeboarding curious can try something unique. Imagine exploring 55 acres of lakes and forests, bursting with wildlife. Imagine a place where cable sports connoisseurs could use a £1million, state-of-the-art, 5-corner, full-cable water sports system. And imagine resting your head after a legendary day on a plush pillow in an ultra-modern, cosy bedroom floating gently on a lovely lake.
Imagine making memories that’ll last a lifetime. Don’t just imagine it. Experience it all at Let’s Go Hydro Resort, Northern Ireland’s best-kept secret.
*Please note we can only accept candidates with a UK Passport and or the right to work in the UK after Brexit
This position will be responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and efficient area around the Reservoir (most importantly the starting dock). This position will be held responsible for helping beginners up, keeping a positive and encouraging dock area, maintaining a smooth moving line of happy riders! In addition, this position will also be the final checkpoint for all proper equipment and wristbands. It is an extremely fun fast-paced position that takes a lot of concentration!
Contract/Hours of work:
We can offer you either a 4/6/8 or 10-week contract, working 10/20 or 40 hours per week. Please include in your cover letter/CV/email what contract you would like to work and this can be discussed in more detail at the interview.
- Teach all forms of water sports to our clients adhering to company safety policies, proven techniques while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Previous operating experience, on 2 tower and/or 5 tower systems
- Cable maintenance experience
- Operate all company vessels/vehicles with care and in accordance with all laws
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport and trust easily
- Able to take responsibility, multi-task and be a team player
- Experience of delivering and assisting with sports-based events
- Motivated with a fun and positive attitude with good people skills, enabling good working relationships with those in your team
- Have a flexible customer-focused approach with experience in delivering high standards of customer service
- Attend all staff training days, development sessions and events
- Qualified lifeguard
- Able and willing to wakeboard
- Show up for each shift, clean, in uniform and ready to work
Skills & Qualifications:
- Instructors course certification or equivalent
- Lifeguard trained
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Specific water sports skill
- Complete an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) criminal records check.
- Be 17 years or over
- Have experience in wakeboarding
- Recognised coaching qualifications
- Previous experience or a leisure background including an understanding of leisure services and sport development, coordinating water sports / other sports/activities
- Main-Line Cable Operator Qualification or willing to undertake the training required for the licence.
- Staff incentives and referral schemes
- Staff transport to and from city centre location
- Staff accommodation at a reduced rate (depending on availability)
- Great training AND development opportunities
- Staff discount on activities including staff cable sessions (off-peak times only)
- Great culture with staff fun days
- Free car parking
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now!