More Mountain is a forward-thinking company that strives to give our guests an unforgettable holiday experience. We’re very proud of our reputation. We are well known for having amazing chalets and apartments, awesome staff and incredible service. Our employees are the face of our business, they make or break our holiday experience so therefore it is safe to say YOU are the key to our success.
DUAL UK/EU COUNTRY CITIZENSHIP OR OTHER EU PASSPORT OR EU VISA HOLDERS.
UK NATIONALS WITH A VALID FRENCH CARTE DE SEJOUR.
- FULL AND CLEAN DRIVING LICENSE
THE ROLE: Apartment Host Concierge – Winter 22/23
As a Host for the apartments team, you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of properties, where you will be responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and meeting and greeting of clients on a weekly basis. ensuring our self-catered guests have a great stay and want to return year after year!
- Property Management of a small portfolio of apartments
- Meeting and Greeting of Guests
- Providing information to guests to ensure a fantastic and trouble-free holiday
- Ensure guests are aware of events and activities available in Morzine during their stay
- Delivery of Lift Passes and Meal Delivery Services
- Deep Changeover Cleaning on a weekend
- Mid Stay/ Midweek Cleaning
- Apartment Set up and Presentation for Guests
- Cleaning and Maintenance of hot tubs
- Troubleshoot maintenance and emergency issues
- Ensure properties are secure at all times.
- Respond to any guest requests, deliveries etc.
- Collect any money due to More Mountain from guests
- Snow clearing when needed to ensure the safety and comfort of guests
- Being Flexible and Adaptable to guest needs at all times
- Being enthusiastic at all times and dedicating yourself to excellent customer service
- Driving guests to and from the slopes if requested
- Ideally, you will have worked in a holiday environment, campsite environment, managed an AirBNB residence or looked after self-catered apartments. Hospitality or Customer facing experience would be beneficial.
- You must be great at organizing your time, have good attention to detail, and have a positive approach to creating high standards of cleanliness and property setup. You will be cleaning and maintaining your properties to an extremely high standard weekly.
- We also need you to be confident at chatting with people and making conversation as you will be meeting guests and providing them with assistance throughout their stay.
- You may be on a career break or looking to take a sabbatical. We’d like you to be educated to a degree level and have at least 2 years of work experience in a commercial role where you have had to deal with people on a face-to-face basis regularly.
- You must hold a valid driving license as you will need to drive an 8-seater minibus or small van around the resort.
- Ski or snowboarding experience and a passion for the mountains are essential.
In return, we offer a great package in a fun environment with like-minded people who support you. We have a great reputation so be part of it!
- DUAL UK/EU COUNTRY CITIZENSHIP OR OTHER EU PASSPORT OR EU VISA HOLDERS.
- UK NATIONALS WITH A VALID FRENCH CARTE DE SEJOUR.
- Older than 21 years old for vehicles insurance purposes
- Exceptional customer care and attention to detail
- 2 years of previous work experience in a customer-focused commercial role
- Clean Driver´s License
- English Speaking
What you will get in return:
- Excellent Weekly Basic Salary – 30 Hours per week €240 Euros
- Quality Staff Accommodation in central Morzine worth 3k pp
- 3 Days off per week
- Ski/Snowboard hire
Have you got what it takes to work with us? Can you go the extra mile? Apply today and spend the Winter season in Morzine, France.