More Mountain is a forward-thinking company that strives to give our guests an unforgettable holiday experience. We’re very proud of our reputation. We are well known for having amazing chalets and apartments, awesome staff and incredible service. Our employees are the face of our business, they make or break our holiday experience so therefore it is safe to say YOU are the key to our success.
We started as a Winter Ski Chalet Operation, however, we now have a thriving Summer Mountain Bike and Family Activity Holiday Summer holiday business here in Morzine during the months of June, July and August.
- DUAL UK/EU COUNTRY CITIZENSHIP OR OTHER EU PASSPORT OR EU VISA HOLDERS.
- UK NATIONALS WITH A VALID FRENCH CARTE DE SEJOUR.
If you are a UK Citizen – Willingness to use your 90 (out of 180) day allowance to work in France with a work permit – Mid June – Mid September Summer Season 2022 ONLY
THE ROLE: Apartment Host Concierge – Summer or Winter
As a Host for the apartments team, you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of properties, where you will be responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and the meeting and greeting of clients on a weekly basis. ensuring our self-catered guests have a great stay and want to return year after year!
- Property Management of a small portfolio of apartments
- Meeting and Greeting of Guests
- Providing information to guests to ensure a fantastic and trouble-free holiday
- Ensure guests are aware of events and activities available in Morzine during their stay
- Delivery of Lift Passes and Meal Delivery Services
- Deep Changeover Cleaning on a weekend
- Mid Stay/ Midweek Cleaning
- Apartment Set up and Presentation for Guests
- Cleaning and Maintenance of hot tubs
- Troubleshoot maintenance and emergency issues
- Ensure properties are secure at all times.
- Respond to any guest requests, deliveries etc.
- Collect any money due to More Mountain from guests
- Snow clearing when needed to ensure the safety and comfort of guests
- Being Flexible and Adaptable to guest needs at all times
- Being enthusiastic at all times and dedicating yourself to excellent customer service
Ideally, you will have worked in a holiday environment, campsite environment, managed an AirBNB residence or looked after self-catered apartments. Hospitality or Customer facing experience would be beneficial.
You must be great at organising your time, have good attention to detail, and have a positive approach to creating high standards of cleanliness and property setup. You will be cleaning and maintaining your properties to an extremely high standard weekly. We also need you to be confident at chatting to people and making conversation as you will be meeting guests and providing them with assistance throughout their stay.
You may be on a career break or looking to take a sabbatical. We’d like you to be educated to a degree level and have at least 2 years of work experience in a commercial role where you have had to deal with people on a face-to-face basis regularly.
You must both hold a valid driving licence as you will need to drive an 8 seater minibus or small van around the resort. Ski or snowboarding experience and a passion for the mountains are essential for winter positions. A love of the mountains and outdoor activities is also very important in Summer.
In return, we offer a great package in a fun environment with like-minded people who support you. We have a great reputation so be part of it!
We have Winter Positions and Summer Positions available:
- Summer 2022 – Starting Mid June 2022 until Mid September 2022
- Winter 2023 – Starting 1st December 2022 until Mid April 2023
- Older than 23 years old for vehicles insurance purposes
- Exceptional customer care and attention to detail
- 2 years of previous work experience in a customer-focused commercial role
- Clean Driver´s License for at least 5 years
- English Speaking
What you will get in return:
- Excellent Weekly Basic Salary – 30 Hours per week €240 Euros
- Quality Staff Accommodation in central Morzine worth 3k pp
- 3 Days off per week
Have you got what it takes to work with us? Can you go the extra mile? Apply today and spend the summer and/or winter season in Morzine, France.