Chatel Transfers is the number one transfer company in the Chatel valley. We operate private and shared transfers between Chatel and Geneva airport. Our busses carry up to 8 passengers so they are easy to drive in all conditions. Transfers between the resort and the airport take between one hour and thirty mins to two hours.
IMPORTANT: Please note that we can only accept candidates with an EU passport or candidates that already have the right to work in France.
About the role
- Each driver will be responsible for his/her own minibus, carrying out simple regular maintenance checks and ensuring the bus is kept clean both inside and out.
- Driving hours vary from early starts to late finishes and good timekeeping is essential.
- Contracts will vary from 24 hours per week to 35 hours plus overtime.
- You are required to work from mid-December 2022 to the end of March or even Mid April 2023.
- All applications must hold an EU passport and Driving Licence.
- Drivers must be able to speak some English any other language is considered a plus.
- Applicants must be over the age of 21.
- You have experience driving in a professional capacity for at least two years or two seasons.
What will you get in return?
- Accommodation and uniform
- A French contract
- Competitive salary
Are you the driver we are looking for? Apply now!