GERMAN-SPEAKING HOTEL MANAGER – HOTEL CARPE DIEM
Hotel Carpe Diem is located in the fabulous eco ski resort center of Saas-Fee, Switzerland. The nearest airports are Sion and Geneva. We are looking for a single manager, couple or two friends. You should be German-speaking as a first language and English as a second language.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with an EU passport or candidates that already have the legal right to work in Switzerland. Due to Brexit, we can´t accept applications from UK passport holders as well.
We are looking for a talented German-speaking manager (and a small team of friends) who would love to spend the summer/winter in the fabulous ski resort of Saas-Fee. Service includes up to 40 guests for breakfast and dinner (fixed menu). So you must have an appetite for hard work.
Experience of running a busy hotel and restaurant is perfect but anything similar might just be what we are looking for. This hotel is run like a chalet with a fixed menu. The emphasis is on a fun ski holiday with great food and warm clean and cosy rooms.
- Strong organisation skills
- Talented manager with good administration and some financial skills
- Happy and self-motivated
- The ability to inspire others around you
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
- Some basic DIY skills.
- Team leader for up to 8 staff members
- Responsible for all purchasing
- Responsible for Food Safety & Hygiene of the kitchen and team
- Responsible for health and safety
- Experience running a lively small hotel
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- A desire to work in a beautiful location
- Good health and able to work hard
- A passion for winter sports
- Valid driving license
Immediate start to prepare for a three-month summer and 5 month winter season. Temporary/part-year or continuous full-time employees considered. Year-round employment is available! Start November is also available. Are you looking for another type of job this winter? We also run catered ski chalets in France.