The primary task is to offer customer service and technical support mainly for corporate customers by phone, e-mail and chat. We are looking for customer-oriented and sociable people with good communication skills, who are diligent, motivated and responsible. You should be able to work and thrive in a group and solve problem situations with a positive attitude. Education or work experience in IT is an advantage, but certainly not a requirement, as we offer all new employees extensive training. The work is easier for those who have an easy time making new acquaintances and work experience in customer service is an advantage, but not a requirement.
The most important thing is that you are both able and willing to learn new skills and enjoy working in a sometimes-hectic work environment. Of course, we offer continuous support and coaching during your employment. You need to be fluent in the Danish language both written and in speech and also have good language skills in English.
The opening hours for customer service are Monday-Friday 8.00-17.00. Your employment will begin with paid training where you get to learn both the technical side of the work and how to offer the best possible customer service and support.
At Sitel Group, we believe that your personality is more important than your qualifications and therefore do not require previous professional experience. We also believe that you are positive and helpful, have good communicative ability and can make quick decisions. You are also efficient, take responsibility for your work tasks and easily adapt to new situations.
- Fluent Danish in speech and writing
- Possess good knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Basic computer skills
- Completed high school education
- Clean criminal record
- Previous experience in customer service or other service professions
- Full-time with a fixed monthly salary and the opportunity for a performance-based bonus.
- You receive intensive training based on the tasks under the support of our leaders and mentors.
- In addition to this, we offer several opportunities to develop in the profession and our constantly growing company.
Benefits of working with us in Cyprus:
- Sun 330 days a year.
- Favourable tax system with 0% income tax up to € 19,500 / year.
- Sickness and accident insurance during both work and leisure.
- Favourable staff discounts at local cafes, restaurants & gyms etc.
- Help with all on-site administration in Cyprus such as opening a bank account and migration
Sitel Group is an internationally leading provider of customer service solutions such as technical support, customer service, marketing, and sales. With 160,000 employees spread over 120 contact centers around the world, we help 2,000 companies maximize the customer experience and contribute to loyal customers.
SITEL Cyprus is our multinational office in Larnaca. The office is modern and characterized by warmth, community, and winning spirit among our approximately 550 colleagues. The office has agents from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, and England, among others.
Does this sound like something that interests you?
Take the chance and apply today! We work continuously with this recruitment and will hold a close
dialogue about the situation in Cyprus so that you feel safe and secure throughout the process.
- Start: flexible but preferably as soon as possible
- Degree of service: Full time
- Place of employment: Larnaca, Cyprus
- Salary and benefits: Fixed monthly salary in accordance with our collective agreement, the possibility of
bonus and wellness allowance