We are looking for experienced chefs to join our small team and to be an integral part of our luxury chalet company. Fine food is at the heart of Alpine Escape and the team is recognised for their individual flare, with each chef bringing new ideas and skills to each winter season.
About the role
- You will be required to provide an exemplary five-day menu to our discerning guests. Together with your experienced chalet host, you will manage your chalet.
- Designing a hearty breakfast menu and varied and sumptuous 4-course meals
- Keeping high standards of cleanliness throughout the chalet, controlling stocks and weekly budgets and creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere for our guests.
- You will receive a high food and wine budget to enable you to create individual and interesting dishes.
- We will give you a high level of autonomy, structured support and guidance from within a small dedicated team.
- EU Passport and/or you should have the right to live and work in France.
- You are a skillful chef with great work ethic
- You are a fully qualified chef with extensive experience in high-quality restaurants (ie 2 rosettes or similar).
What will you get in return?
- A French CDD seasonal contract (1475€ net per month)
- Lift pass cost refunded at season end & Equipment hire
- 2 days off per week
- 75€ travel allowance
- Accommodation, if needed, provided within the resort near the piste.
Are you the chef we are looking for? Please apply with your CV and a five-day menu plan alongside ideas for breakfast and afternoon tea. Please ensure you include the ‘wow’ factor!