We are looking for experienced and non-experienced entertainers who can carry out all activities included in the entertainment program of the hotel, which includes activities with children in the mini club and doing the sports, social and fitness/wellness activities with the adults.
- Availability: You have to be available to start working from the beginning of April at least until the end of September.
- Training: Education related to tourism, sports, fitness, childcare, or dance is positively valued, but not mandatory.
- Previous working experience: We look for candidates with at least one season as a tourist entertainer in a hotel, campsite or cruise ship or candidates with related experience in customer service, sports, childcare, or fitness/sports field.
- Languages: Fluent English is a must.
- Personality: Able to organize and participate in all kinds of activities, with unflagging energy and always with a smile.
- Salary: Starting from 1.125€ gross per month.
Depending on the area you would like to work in, you will also need to speak:
- German to work in the Balearic Islands,
- French or Dutch to work in Catalonia
- Spanish to work in mainland Spain
- German, Dutch, Polish or French if you want to work in the Canary Islands.
What will you get from us?
- Spanish seasonal employment contract.
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Spanish social security (covers unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- 30 days annual leave
- Accommodation: you can choose to find your own accommodation or use the accommodation provided by the hotel. If you choose the second option, your accommodation would be in a shared room in the hotel or in a shared apartment nearby. The accommodation will have a cost of 150€ per month.
- Meals and basic beverages are included at the staff restaurant in the hotel you will be working.
- Days off: Between 1 day and a half per week and 2 days off per week.
Do you have what it takes to work for us? Upload your cv on https://www.animajobs.com/ today and spend the summer in Spain!